Full HD 1920 x 1080 video recording
Real-time USB & Blu Ray/ DVD recording
Fail-safe features w/a built-in hard drive
Playback compatibility on Consumer player, PC and Mac.
Based on many years of experience and product knowledge of medical imaging and recording, TEAC introduces the UR-50BD, the solution for undiluted high-definition medical recording. UR-50BD high-definition medical image recorder supports not only industry standard NTSC/PAL formats, but also high-definition video/audio format to be compatible with several medical imaging modalities which tend to generate high-resolution images to be recorded onto BD/DVD media or archived onto external USB Flash Drive/HDD. Excellent quality recording provided by TEAC UR-50BD maximizes the efficiency of studies.
UR-50BD can record High Definition images and sounds to medias from Endoscopies and Ultrasound modalities,
then computers and consumer players are able to play the medias.
- All-in-One Unit with No PC Required.
- High-Resolution Data Archiving via DVI (& HDMI™).
- High-Resolution recording media adoption for Blu-Ray™ and USB Flash.
- Recorded Data to Removable Media is STB and PC Compatible.
- Real-Time Direct Recording to Removable Media (Blu-Ray/DVD, USB Flash, USB Hard Drive, etc.)
- Front Panel USB Port Provides Easy Access for USB Memory/USB HDD.
- The Backed-Up Data (50GB × 2) on HDD Inside Can Be Retrieved to removable Media for the Inexpensive (Digital File) Distribution of the Patient Study and Report.
- RS-232C and USB Control.